Diablo 2 Resurrected 2.5 Sunder Charms Guide - Stats, Effects, Drop Rate, Locations & More
Diablo 2 Resurrected Patch 2.5 introduces a new set of unique charms: Sunder Charms, which can make some builds more viable in the D2R 2.5 Terror Zones, so every player will definitely want to have a Sunder Charm to experience the new game mechanics in the season 2. So how do you get the Sunder Charms? This guide will introduce you to all the information about the D2R 2.5 Sunder Charms, including their stats, drop rate, the best places to farm, and more.
The D2R 2.5 Sunder Charms Stats and Effect
Sundered Charms has 6 different new charms, they are designed to promote build diversity and solve Diablo II's long-lasting issue of monster immunities, which is breaking the Immunity of one Element. Here are their stats:
The Black Cleft
Monster Magic Immunity if Sundered
Magic Resist –50%
The Bone Break
Monster Physical Immunity is Sundered
Physical Damage Received Increased by 25%
The Cold Rupture
Monster Cold Immunity is Sundered
Cold Resist –75%
The Crack of the Heavens
Monster Lightning Immunity is Sundered
Lightning Resist –75%
The Flame Rift
Monster Fire Immunity is Sundered
Fire Resist –75%
The Rotting Fissure
Monster Poison Immunity is Sundered
Poison Resist –75%
How do the Sunder Charms work in Diablo 2 Resurrected 2.5?
1. The Sunder Charms reduce a certain type of resistance to 95% by applying a Sunder debuff to all enemies around the player. In this way, if the monster was immune to certain resistance damage before, the immunity will "break".
2. The Sunder Charms also reduce the player's resistance to the same resistance type as a drawback.
3. The Sunder debuff will be applied before other resistance-reducing modifiers from spells like Decrepify or Lower Resistance.
4. The skills of party members and mercenaries will not be affected by the Sunder debuff, only the player wearing the charm and its summons will benefit from it.
The Sunder Charms Level Requirement In Diablo 2 Resurrected 2.5
In D2R 2.5, you must be level 75 to wear a Sunder Charm.
The D2R 2.5 Sunder Charms Drop Locations
Sunder Charms can only drop from Champion, Unique, Super unique, or Boss monsters in Terror Zones, this includes Uber monsters. Note that only Hell difficulty areas can be terrorized, which means that Sunder Charms cannot drop on Normal and Nightmare difficulty.
The D2R 2.5 Sunder Charms Drop Rate
Speaking of the drop rates, Sunder Charms are unique charms like Gheed's Fortune that drop "relatively often", or very rare d2r runes like Ber or Jah. In Diablo 2 Resurrected, Gheed's Fortune only requires level 62 to wear, while Sunder Charms requires level 75, so the inferred drop probability will be slightly lower than Gheed's Fortune. Also, Based on Obliivescence's in-depth analysis of Sundering Charms drop rates on Reddit, we can assume that Sunder Charms drop rates are so small that they will be extremely rare.
Best Location & Tips To Farm Sunder Charms In D2R 2.5
In Diablo 2 Resurrected Ladder Season 2, Where is effectively farming Sunder Charms will be a priority for players.
1. The best way to farm Sunder Charms is to pass Act Bosses while stacking Magic Find. Andy and Duriel are especially true in this case because it's a Charm. So, Bosses are by far the fastest way to farm Sunder Charms when they are available to do so.
2. At approximately 550 Magic Find, Andariel and Duriel have a 1 in 450 chance of dropping a Sunder Charm. Mephisto, Diablo, and Baal have a 1 to 1300 chance to drop a Sunder Charm at about 550 Magic Find.
3. If unique mobs are farmed in the Terror Zones, any specific Sunder Charm is as rare as Griffons, and a non-specific Sunder Charm is about twice as often as the Shako from a Terror Zone unique mob.