gift

You have found a special gift!

  USD  $ down

Shopping Cart ( 0 )

del
  • Empty

    Your Shopping Cart Is Empty

close

Are you sure you want to delete all items?

Path of Exile 3.24 Poison Summon Raging Spirits Necromancer Guide

Apr-30-2024

 

 

    In the 3.24 version of Path of Exile, the Poison Summon Raging Spirits Necromancer is a powerful and popular character build, especially effective in boss fights. Here's a detailed breakdown of this build:

 

    The core principle of this build is to enhance your minions through various means, enabling them to deal significant damage while maintaining their survival. This includes using specific gears, jewels, and skills to improve the minions' damage, health pool, and resistances. Additionally, managing mana is crucial to ensure you can sustain the casting of Summon Raging Spirits.

 

poison summon raging spirits necromancer necropolis build guide

 

Important Tree Nodes:

    The optimal ascendancy order is Commander of Darkness, Mindless Aggression, Unnatural Strength, and Bone Barrier.

    It's recommended to use Anima Stone relics, as they allow you to summon extra minions.

    Reservation Mastery and Mana Mastery are also vital, increasing your mana reserve efficiency, allowing you to use the recommended reserve skills.

    Some nodes that reduce mana costs are necessary because Summon Raging Spirit has a high mana cost.

    Ensure to get all nearby minion damage nodes and a decent number of nearby life percentage nodes to enhance survivability.

 

Defense Layer:

    The Commander of Darkness ascendancy provides you, your minions, and allies with a 30% increased elemental resistance, as well as a 3% increased damage and attack/cast speed for each aura skill.

 

    With the Bone Barrier ascendancy, you'll also have 10% physical damage reduction, 1% of the damage your minions do to you will be turned into life gain, and your minions will have 40% of their maximum life as additional maximum energy shield.

 

Necromancer

 

Gears:

Weapon: Severed In Sleep, which offers a level 25 Envy aura, increasing your chaos damage and giving your minions a 29% increased chaos resistance, a 60% chance to wither on hit, and a 5% critical strike multiplier per withered enemy.

 

Shield: Rare Minion Shield, looking for items with high life, energy shield, +1 to minion gems, increased minion damage, and resistances. You can add extra cast speed at the crafting station.

 

Armor: The Covenant, which has socketed gems supported by level 29 Added Chaos Damage, 30 intelligence, 10% increased life, and a skill that costs base mana equal to 100% of its base life. Once you have a large life pool, the life cost is negligible.

 

Helmet: Rare Helmet, looking for items with +2 to all minion gems, high life, +1 to the maximum number of zombies/skeletons, and resistances. You can also choose an energy shield base or Bone Helmet for a hidden 20% increased minion damage attribute.

 

Belt: Darkness Enthroned, this belt has two void sockets, and the void jewel effects in the sockets are increased by 100%. You should insert two void jewels with a 15% chance to poison enemies, ultimately giving your minions a 60% chance to poison. The remaining 40% can be obtained by using Ghastly Eye void jewels in the tree or linking Chance to Poison Support to your minions.

 

Rings: Despair, which curses all targets in an area, making them take increased chaos damage, damage over time, and chaos damage on hit.

If you have enough poe currency budget and prefer not to craft them, you can buy some gears from NPC in the game.

 

    When playing this build, you'll need to use Summon Skitterbots with Profane Proxy unique ring to apply Shock and Despair. The Severed In Sleep weapon offers level 25 Envy, increasing your chaos damage and giving minions a 29% increased chaos resistance. Clarity provides high mana regeneration, essential for the high mana cost of Summon Raging Spirit. Precision is chosen to improve minion accuracy and critical hit chance. Dread Banner should also be used; it gives your minions a chance to pierce, increases pierce effect, and lowers nearby enemies' accuracy. Once you have Reservation Mastery and Mana Mastery for efficient mana reserves and a leveled Enlighten Support to reduce mana reserve costs, you can use Precision and Dread Banner.

 

Pros and Cons:

    Pros include being beginner-friendly, strong output against bosses, a unique playstyle, but it takes time to reach maximum damage potential and relies on minions for damage, so personal defensive strategies cannot be used.

 

    In summary, the 3.24 Witch Poison Summon Raging Spirits is a comprehensive and easy-to-learn powerful build worth trying. Remember to adjust your build and gear according to your playstyle and preferences, as well as any changes introduced in updates or patches to Path of Exile.

 

back

SIGN UP

close
*
email-log
*
email-log
close_eyes
open_eyes
*
email-log
close_eyes
open_eyes
Already have an account? LOG IN

LOGIN

email
password
gift
del

You have found a special gift!

gift
gift

5% Discount
Promo Code

Please write a review on social sites (such as twitter, facebook, or blogs) and contact us via Live Chat to send the URL of the review for verification, and then you will get a gift. You can also click the button below to share on your social sites

SHARE
facebook twitter