11 Useful Diablo 4 Tips and Tricks
1. If you choose to preserve the current attributes during equipment re-rolling, it can reduce the amount of gold required for the next re-rolling to some extent.
2. The speed of riding a horse is related to the distance between the mouse and the character. Hence the farther the distance, the faster the speed.
3. The shield can protect the character from being interrupted until it is completely depleted, so you can ignore monster attacks and return to the city when the shield exists.
4. Freezing belongs to frostbite and crowd control, but not to slowing down and immobilization.
5. Monsters with purple mist around them have damage reduction aura, which provides a significant damage reduction to nearby enemies. It is recommended to prioritize killing them.
6. Commands on the action bar can be bound to hotkeys. It is recommended to bind the exit dungeon command.
7. The easiest way to reset a dungeon is to leave the dungeon and then log out and log back in.
8. The sort key will arrange the equipment in the backpack by slot and item level. For example, if the third item is of a lower item level, you can directly sell the subsequent items of the same slot without checking them.
9. Unique items will not appear from gambling. They can be obtained from the Ancient Tree quest.
10. The level requirement of dropped equipment is equivalent to the character's level. Therefore, higher-level characters will obtain equipment with higher level requirements. A level 100 character can only drop items that can be worn by level 100 characters.
11. This type of monster with a circle around it will not take damage from outside the circle. Snapshot-type damage is also affected. That's why the Barbarian's Whirlwind often doesn't deal damage because it starts outside the circle, and it needs to restart spinning inside the circle.
For more D4 gold or Diablo 4 items, You can buy Diablo 4 Gold and buy Diablo 4 Items at discounts on MMOSO, come and enjoy a better gaming experience!