Diablo 4 Beta Public Test Guide - Test Opens On March 17th
At the IGN Fan Fest, Blizzard announced the testing dates for Diablo IV. The test will be divided into two phases: an early access test from March 17-19, which is only open to pre-order players, and a public test from March 24-26, which is open to all players. The test will be available on platforms including Windows PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, PlayStation 5, and PlayStation 4. Players will have the chance to engage in fierce battles with the Lilith army during the test.
Diablo 4 Beta Public Test Focus
During the public beta test and early access weekend, players will be able to experience the early content of Diablo 4 immediately. This includes the complete prologue and plot and game experience of Chapter 1, and freely explore the first area “Broken Peak Ridge”, traverse mountains and valleys, and enjoy slaying demons.
Although the characters can only level up to level 25 during the public Beta test and early access weekend, Blizzard welcomes players to continue fighting demons before the beta test ends. Additionally, players can complete interesting quests provided by the local residents and search for powerful loot from the enemies they defeat in the dungeons.
In summary, this is a great opportunity for players to fight against the forces of Hell before the game's official launch on June 6th. However, this test is not the final version of the game, so players may encounter performance issues, server shutdowns, or other issues during the beta test. Blizzard will evaluate the feedback from players after the beta test ends and make adjustments accordingly.
How To Redeem The BETA Test Early Access Code
Do you have a Beta test early access authorization code? It's time to redeem it! If you have pre-ordered the digital version of the game, early access and beta testing will automatically be available on the corresponding platform you have chosen, without the need for any other programs. However, if you have an early access code, please follow the instructions below to redeem it. As the date for the Beta test approaches, Blizzard will release more information on how to download the Beta game.
1. Go to diablo.com/beta and log in or create your Battle.net account.
2. Enter your code and select your game platform and region (if applicable) from the drop-down menu.
3. Before clicking the "Redeem" button, make sure to double-check your selection and enter the code correctly.
4. If the code is entered correctly, a success page will appear, and your account will be credited with early access.
5. Keep an eye on your Battle.net account email to receive the relevant letter with platform-specific codes. This letter will be sent to your email shortly before the early access Beta test begins.