Are you sure you want to delete all items?
Diablo 2 Resurrected Patch 2.5 brings a new concept to the game - Terror Zones, it is a new optional feature that will offer a wider variety of areas. You can farm these areas for loot, experience, and Sunder Charms. In this guide, we'll introduce the D2R Terror Zone Tracker, allowing you to farm Chaos Sanctuary, Worldstone Keep, and many more amazing areas.
What Do The Diablo 2 Resurrected Terror Zones Do?
In the Diablo 2 Resurrected 2.5 patch, Terror Zones are a new optional feature, also running in Ladder Season 2. Terror Zones allow players to get more farming points, higher-level loots, and sunder charms. All terror zones for players with a high enough level will be level zones, and you can get all D2R items from these TCs, which is very beneficial if you know the current terror zone.
D2R Terror Zone Tracker Guide
Reddit user u/Powner1 revealed the Terror Zone tracker in Diablo 2 Resurrected, click here to quickly go to the Terror Zone Tracker.
What Can You Get From D2R Terror Zone Tracker?
The Terror Zone Tracker is a great tool in D2R that allows players to track areas outside of the game and provides the following benefits and information.
1. Track the current terror zone. Terror Zone Tracker for Diablo 2 Resurrected lets you track terror zones and know what they are when you're offline. You can click change zone, or you can update it yourself after confirming the terror area, but you need to log in or register first.
2. Monster Immunity. Terror Zone tracker not only shows you a terror zone but also shows you immunity to the terror zone. For example, Lost City, Valley of Snakes, and Claw Viper Temple are immune to fire, cold, lightning, poison, and magic.
3. Super Uniques. The Terror Zone Tracker will also tell players what super uniques are currently in that zone, the super unique in Moo Moo Farm is The Cow King.
4. Boss Packs. The number of boss packs in the terror zone is around 21 to 28, including the Lost City and Temple Level 1 and Level 2, Moo Moo Farm.
5. Players can mark their favorite zones and get notified when it is get terrorized.
Note: Terror Zones are currently only available in Ladder and non-Ladder multiplayer.
How Do I Find The Current Terror Zone?
The terror zone tracker relies on player input, we just need to apply the /terrorized command in the in-game chat. They change every hour, and corrupted areas are shared between Hardcore and Softcore.
How Do I Update The Current Terror Zone?
Players can verify or correct the current terror zone, usually hourly. To update the terror zone, we just need to first register or log in to our Battle.net or Google account and then click on "correct or verify zone".
How To Subscribe To Your Favorite D2R Terror Zone?
When it comes to more features, players can vote for their favorite terror areas, by far the most popular zones are Chaos Sanctuary, Moo Moo Farm, Worldstone Keep, Throne of Destruction, and Worldstone Chamber. Another feature of the terror zone tracker is that you will be notified when your favorite area goes live. You just need to click on the bell icon and choose your preferred option.
Elden Ring: Evaluation and Acquisition of Eight Major Legendary AmuletsFeb-29-2024
Path of Exile (POE) Game Developer Interview Summary: there are still many things to look forward to!Feb-28-2024
Do you know what the function of the max resistance is in the Diablo II Resurrected?Feb-27-2024
Diablo II Resurrected ladder season 6 begins, and it's not just about luckFeb-26-2024
Elden Ring Summoning Ashes Compendium: Introduction, 8 Types of Ashes and Their Combat EvaluationFeb-25-2024
A storyline of "Diablo" is deeply buried, with angels and demons being toyed with by a witch.Feb-23-2024